Auditing is about assessing and collecting information to determine compliance and overall effectiveness of your programs. Companies have an array of regulations and codes to meet to operate safely and we make it our value to ensure your procedures are up to current standards. Using JE Spear Consulting auditing and culture assessment services, we can determine if you comply, then if not, our experts know how to get you there.
With over 50 years in program auditing all aspects of safety, health, and process safety to assist in regulation and compliance, we develop comprehensive improvement plans where to close gaps.
We provide individual experts or an entire team to assess the safety and health needs of an organization. Our auditing services include the following:
- Safety Culture assessment and Perception surveys which go beyond compliance
- Risk identification and risk reduction methodologies
- Human Performance auditing and mitigation plans
- Contractor Safety program auditing
- OSHA Voluntary Program (VPP) gap assessments
- Operational Excellence (OE) program auditing
- ISO program assessment
- OSHA compliance gap closure, with both existing standards and forthcoming compliance initiatives. Ensure organizational readiness
- Assistance with incident investigation findings, audit, and compliance actions to ensure proper closure
Our training programs and procedures are designed to keep your operations running smoothly while also gradually restructure and reprocess to meet industry standards and beyond. We do believe in solutions and improvement, not in taking shortcuts or cutting corners. We strive for the highest standards of excellence in all that we do, so when our passion is helping your company strive for those same standards, we do so with the utmost commitment to your success and safety.